Things your dog might say if they could talk
It was definitely one of those mornings. Went for a run, showered, ate a little breakfast and completely forgot that my dog was lazily sleeping away the morning… That is, until he began to whimper a bit. Seems it was time for the morning walk. NOW, he says. So that’s when I got to wondering… if given the chance, what would a dog say? Of course I could watch a Disney movie to find out, but my own imagination might do one better…
- So what if I like a hearty nap 3-4 times a day, I do what I want.
- Hmmm, what is that, chicken?
- I really think we need to renegotiate this whole dinner table v. coffee table eating situation…
- Way I figure, I’m an equal member of this household, so I should get an equal portion of the meals, no?
- When’re you going to get one of those baby things? I’ve been around the block, I know how this goes… I’ll do my part, I’ll gladly clean up around their high chair at meal times.
- I’ll trade you four licks on your face for 2-minutes of belly rubbing time. I think that’s mighty fair if I do say so myself.
- Uh, I really gotta go… really gotta go. Really gotta go. Really. Got. To. Go. NO, REALLY! I GOT TO GO!
- I often find myself wondering what the inside of this couch cushion looks like…
- I don’t understand. You threw the ball, and I got the ball back for you—you know, just trying to make your life easier here, pal. Then you throw the ball again! What, don’t you like the ball?!
- I just like a little cuddle time. Is that too much to ask?
What are some of the things your dog, cat or even your too-cute-for-school hamster would say if given the chance?